Commodity/futures spread trading is a long term specialisation of Romana, who will prepare the training tailored to your needs and level of knowledge. She will teach you spread trading in a different way than traditionally taught! The course is suitable for beginners, advanced traders and even professionals.
In case you are a beginner in commodity spread trading, Romana has prepared a 2-3 days course for you. If you also need to learn basics of futures trading, 2 additional days of individual course are necessary before starting with commodity spread training.
Take the advantage of learning via shared screen in a comfort of your home. Romana has successfully taught clients from all the continents.
1. COMMODITY SPREAD TRADING BY ROMANA
- The principles of commodity spreads
- Why to trade commodity spreads, advantages and disadvantages
- Spread definition and calculation of spread value
- Spread charts
- Types of spreads
- Commodities suitable for spread trading
- Seasonality and how to use it in spread trading - new approach to seasonal trading!
- Search, filtering and basic analysis of spreads in SeasonAlgo - new in the world of spread trading!
- Preparation for spread trading
- New types of profitable strategies
- Position management
- Stop Loss
- Brokers suitable for commodity spread trading
- Intraday spread charts and when to control open positions - new!
- Money management and risk management
- Strategy for successful commodity spreads trading step-by-step
2. USE OF SEASONALGO PLATFORM - greatly increases profits of your trades
- Building and analysis of outright/spread strategies by your own parameters
- Building portfolio of strategies
- Smart Search – intelligent search of profitable strategies
- Analysis of seasonal correlations
- Advanced analysis
- Advanced Backtester and comparing profitability of various strategies
- Online trade log
Bonuses for Course Participants:
- 30 days trial of all markets and 10% discount on all (even future) payments for use of SeasonAlgo
- up to 40% discount on Gecko Software
Read Testimonials of Course Participants:
- I completed a one day, one-on-one training session with Romana. I found her knowledge of the SeasonAlgo platform and the world of commodity spread trading to be exceptional. She helped me to gain a rapid insight into a topic not very well covered in more conventional trading literature. Her English proficiency was perfectly adequate for a native English speaker to converse freely during the training. Communication is important, in order to allow the student to adapt the course content and pacing to match individual trading experience. I had no language difficulty with Romana and this allowed the training to be easily customised to my knowledge level. I can recommend Romana and TradeandFinance’s individual commodity spread trading course, if you are seeking a more bespoke educational pathway. Kevin, Melbourne, Australia